Accomplished application developer / architect with a track record of developing and incorporating state-of-the-art Web and Windows technologies in high-energy environments. Consistently identify, analyze, and recommend products and services to leverage technology, streamline operations, and support existing and new processes. Hands-on technology leader with strengths in team building, training, motivating, and supporting highly productive professionals. Knowledgeable of complete application lifecycle stages from planning through rollout. Outstanding communication skills critical to establishing and fostering relationships with executive leaders, department managers, technology personnel, vendors, and clients.
- Application Architecture & Design
- Application Testing & Deployment
- Technical Consulting & Web Development
- Team Leadership & Mentoring
- Troubleshooting & Problem Resolution
- Organization & Time Management
Certifications & Training
- Practical MVC - MSDN Webcast with Mike Benkovich
- MSDN Webcast: BenkoTips Live and On Demand
- Introduction to jQuery
- Twin Cities .NET User Group
- Marshfield Wisconsin Black Hole .NET User Group
- Eau Claire Wisconsin Chippewa Valley .NET User Group
- Razor View Engine
- Custom Server Controls
- Twitter Bootstrap
- LINQ to SQL/Entities
- NHibernate (with Fluent Mapping and HBM XML)
- S#arp Architecture
- Microsoft Application Blocks
- Visual Source Safe
- Technical Consultant, Univita (2013 - Present)
- Functioned as a Technical Consultant and Principal .NET Developer to create the Claims and Order web applications used by Univita health analyst.
- Technical Consultant, Thomson Reuters (2012 - 2013)
- Brought in as a Technical Consultant to help in the delivery of Legal Hold, a top tier SaaS, for corporate legal departments.
- Technical Consultant, GMAC (2006 - 2012)
- Played key role in developing applications to integrate and
streamline the management of loan portfolios and identify key risk /
return characteristics for a financial services provider. Projects
- NAO and IO Borrower Securities
- NAO Watchlist Action Plan Application
- IO Watchlist Application
- RFC Application
- IO Application
- Technical Consultant, Allianz Life (2005 - 2006)
- Performed on a team of three other consultants with responsibility for public and secure sites. Participated in architectural design, development, and employment of customer facing products consisting of insurance, annuities, etc.
- Technical Consultant, General Mills (2005)
- Provided critical knowledge and technical expertise to diverse projects for an international producer, marketer, and distributor of cereals, snacks, and processed foods.
- Software Engineer, Digital Marketing (2004 - 2005)
- Led diverse technology and Web development projects for a provider of comprehensive outsource solutions, with talent, technology, and proven methodology for implementing innovative data-driven marketing programs.
- Software Engineer and Technical Lead, Best Buy (1999 - 2004)
- Employed high-performance strategy and innovative solutions to fulfill technology needs for Best Buy through a global management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Selected projects include
- Programmer, KDG Interactive (1998 - 1999)
- Applied strong technical knowledge in developing e-commerce and educational technologies for a provider of technology-driven marketing, communications, and learning solutions.
- Local Microsoft .NET User Groups (2003 to Present)
- Minnesota Independent Consultant User Group (2011 to Present)
- TechMasters (2009 to 2011)
- World of .NET Podcast (2008 to 2011)